Grafton & Associates Services
Homeowner Association Services
Grafton & Associates, P.C. offers a helping hand with your association’s treasurer duties. From bank deposits to tracking past due accounts, our associates will tailor accounting services to meet your needs.
We will answer your most difficult accounting questions and take the worry away from complicated procedures. Not sure what kind of services you need? Take a look at what we can offer you and we will personally help you figure it all out:
- New Association Startup
- Accounting and Monthly Financial Statements
- Annual Homeowner Billings and Daily Deposits
- Meeting Notices and Other Mailings
- Membership Database Management
- Past Due Accounts Reporting
- Respond to Title Company Inquiries
- Income Tax Preparation
- Representation at IRS Audits
- Response to IRS Notices
For more information:
Jen Lyman, External CFO Consultant
Events10/10/12 - Understanding the Form 990 located at Concordia University Nebraska in Lincoln on Fallbrook Campus
09/19/12 - NHCA Fall Convention- IRS 990 compliance & related information.
09/18/12 - NHCA Fall Convention- IRS 990 compliance & related information.
06/16/12 - "1099 Reporting for Small Business" - Grow Lincoln Radio Show
05/21/12 - ICBA 3 Day Bank BSA Conference - Minneapolis, MN
• They make it very easy for me. They tell me exactly what they need and take it from there.
• They stay abreast of the real estate market. Tom Grafton is......read more
Cindy Foster - Home Real Estate